Welcome to The Writing Retreat
Hosted by Kath Morgan and Jane Moss
We love going on retreats. We love the feeling of escape, the excellent company, and the shared stories around the big table. We love losing ourselves in our writing. We love good food and wine. We love Cornwall and the countryside and beautiful houses and gardens, and we love real fires.
When we started The Writing Retreat, we wanted to create the sort of experience we would wish for ourselves – and we have, using the two lovely venues of Rosemerryn and Bosloe and for the first time in 2018, Woodlands Manor Farm on the north coast near Bude. We welcome writers from all corners of the UK and overseas, coming together as a community for the week, away from it all.
To treat yourself or someone else to a week of writing bliss, book here.
At The Writing Retreat you have:
- Space and time to write, with a room of your own
- Support from two resident tutors, one-to-one and in groups
- The companionship of other writers
- Delicious home-cooked food and delightful accommodation
- Inspirational surroundings in rural and coastal Cornwall
We look forward to welcoming you to Cornwall and The Writing Retreat.