Win a free critique in our monthly competition
Here’s how to enter
- Each month we’ll post a themed question on our facebook page.
- To enter, follow these three simple steps:
Step 1. Share our facebook post with your friends
Step 2. Post your comment to our page.
Step 3. Add a picture to illustrate your response (optional)
Here’s how we pick a monthly winner
At the end of each month, we’ll put into a hat the name of everyone who shared our competition post and uploaded a post of their own. We’ll draw out a winner, who will receive a free critique in the form of:
- Written feedback on a short story of up to 2,000 words
- Written feedback on one sample chapter of your novel or memoire, up to 2,000 words
- Written feedback on a collection of us to 6 pieces of flash fiction of up to 300 words each
- Written feedback on a collection of up to 6 poems of up to 40 lines each
Here’s our bonus annual prize
At the end of the year we’ll choose our overall favourite from everything that’s been posted. We’ll be looking for:
- A picture that illustrates yours answer to our question in a fresh and original way.
- A caption that complements the picture and tells its story succinctly in no more than 50 words.
The winner will win a free critique (as above), plus a half hour Skype consultation with either Kath or Jane.
Get snapping, get writing and good luck!
Kath and Jane